Just look at that sweet couple! Well, guess what?? They are getting married this weekend and Kyle and I couldn't be happier. That's right, BFF and Mike are tying the knot!
Kyle and I have known Becky for a very long time. Kyle has known her even longer and "mama gibbs" as referred to in college may be one of the sole reasons Kyle even made it out of college! I got the privilege of living with Becky for a summer and we shared a bathroom (hence bathroom buddy). The nicknames have always been abundant amongst the App family so just to name a few: Bec, Gibbs, mama gibbs, bathroom buddy, BFF... But honestly Becky is one of the most thoughful people I know. She is always caring and loving people well. She loves Jesus and is a great friend to talk things through with, not to mention the BEST planner this side of the Mississippi. We all know Becky and her party planning skills! So, what's even better? She met a man that's amazing too. I love the way they compliment each other and it seems like I have been waiting for this wedding for years now! We're so excited for the two of you and can't wait for this weekend!
1 comment:
AWWWW!!!! Thanks BFF!!! Thanks for coming to the wedding. I had a blast but wish it lastest longer. :)
Post a Comment