Wednesday, November 6, 2013

#appfambearadise

A few weekends ago we had our annual AppFam cabin weekend!  I absolutely love that we still do this and I hope that we can continue.  Maybe we can incorporate kiddos down the road when everyone gets ready? Who knows?  Anyways, the mr. and I had to work friday so we weren't able to get up there until around 10pm but we were surrounded by laughter as soon as we walked in the cabin.  I loved our cabin this year and everything was just so comfy and cozy.  Don't worry about the pic of the mr. in his pjs and boots at sunrise, don't know what to say about that one! (all my pics are courtesy of becky of course! )


Saturday we went to the game and the weather was absolutely perfect!  I was worried that I wasn't going to be able to hang considering all the walking and such but I did last until the third quarter!  Here are all the app girls and all of our black and yellow.




Kat and the Mr. being themselves and giving overly enthusiastic high fives to the team as they ran out.  Love it.

Sunday for lunch the group hit up Black cat of course.  You can't go to boone and not go to black cat!  Sadly most of the group left sunday but us, the chids and kat were able to spend sunday night.  It was really nice to not have to worry about getting back sunday night since it is such a long trip and being 8 months pregnant doesn't help but we made it.  Love my app family!!




No comments: