Ok, so with Christmas right around the corner and this being my "first married christmas", I am super pumped about sending out our christmas cards this year. To be honest, I started looking at different designs like a month ago, just out of curiosity I was so excited! Of course like with everything, I have had a hard time deciding what design to go with. I discovered that Shutterfly had some really cute cards and my interest really peaked when I saw they have flat stationary cards printed on premium cardstock! They have flat, folded, square, rectangle, you name it. I have ordered many things from shutterfly in the past including photo books and have always been impressed with their quality and service. Here are just a few styles I love....
You can also check them out for yourself here or maybe you want to make a photo card you can go here or you may even want to make a cool photo wall calendar here!
Something vintage-y classic?


Something fun and cheery?

or something with that fun lime color??

So many choices, I think they literally have 1,000s! I love that this year I will get to use one of our pictures from the wedding. Who knows, maybe Miss Ellie May might even make an appearance.
The coolest thing Shutterfly is doing this year is offering you bloggers out there 50 FREE holiday cards for blogging about their holiday cards! If you are interested click on this link : 50 FREE cards and fill out the info on how to get your free 50 cards today! Happy Shopping!
No comments:
Post a Comment