Thursday, June 4, 2009

4 more days

In just 4 days I will have no more correcting "r" and no more disciplining and no more screaming children. Just relaxation. 2.5 months of relaxation. At the beach. Wow that couldn't come any faster. I will miss my crazy little ones though.


The past few months have been crazy busy; hence the no blogging. School has obviously been busy with too many meetings to count and everyone scrambling to tie loose ends. Not to mention I have been riding around with a realtor like twice a week trying to find my dream home, which was fun at first but became quite overwhelming very quickly. Well, I have found it. They accepted the offer yesterday! I'm so excited even though I feel like I'm signing my life away. The house is cute, right? plus an awesome yard, plus its close to the beach. Perfect. Here's a pic and check back later for more updates. Pray everything goes smoothly-


3 comments:

Becky said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats homeowner :)

{live.a.life.of.love} said...

so exciting, congrats!! it definitely can be overwhelming at first, but it's sooo worth it!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I finally found out about your blog! I can't wait until your house warming party!!!