Discipline has been my word for the past few weeks. when I see something while we are out and about or online I'm stopping. I'm stopping to ask myself two questions. Does it have function? and if so, does it have a place?
You see, our house is perfect and I love it but space is a commodity. Since the little lady came into our lives, we have had a policy where if you haven't worn or used it in a year, it needs to go! I've learned we don't really "need" too much.
Now, I say stitch fix is on the way and you might really like something. I usually only pick one item to keep per box but it is fun to see what they pick out.
I actually got this shipment about a month ago and forgot to post about it but nonetheless here it is. I was pretty pleased with this box and feel like they took my suggestions. Most of the tops were pretty flowy, which can be bad or good on me. I forgot the names of all the tops already ha!
Top #1: I really liked it out of the box. I liked the black and white stripes with red detailing. When I tried it on, I wasn't too impressed with the fit. I just didn't feel like it was flattering from the back and sides.
Top #2: This was a really great color even though my picture doesn't show it. It was a really pretty bright berry. I loved the color, didn't love the fit and neckline. I just couldn't get it to lay right and it was su-per clingy which is a no-go after a baby!
Top #3: The Winner! As soon as I saw this shirt I knew I would love it. It was a great heathered gray and the material was super soft. I tried it on and loved the fit! I loved that it was flowy but still fitted at the waist so I didn't look like moo moo Mr. Cow. I was so excited about this find and I can't remember the exact price but it was around $38 which wasn't breaking the bank. If you have seen me lately, you have probably seen me in this shirt haha.
Even pairs with shorts for the summer!
I actually got this shipment about a month ago and forgot to post about it but nonetheless here it is. I was pretty pleased with this box and feel like they took my suggestions. Most of the tops were pretty flowy, which can be bad or good on me. I forgot the names of all the tops already ha!
Top #1: I really liked it out of the box. I liked the black and white stripes with red detailing. When I tried it on, I wasn't too impressed with the fit. I just didn't feel like it was flattering from the back and sides.
Top #2: This was a really great color even though my picture doesn't show it. It was a really pretty bright berry. I loved the color, didn't love the fit and neckline. I just couldn't get it to lay right and it was su-per clingy which is a no-go after a baby!
Top #3: The Winner! As soon as I saw this shirt I knew I would love it. It was a great heathered gray and the material was super soft. I tried it on and loved the fit! I loved that it was flowy but still fitted at the waist so I didn't look like moo moo Mr. Cow. I was so excited about this find and I can't remember the exact price but it was around $38 which wasn't breaking the bank. If you have seen me lately, you have probably seen me in this shirt haha.
Even pairs with shorts for the summer!
I also got one more top that I somehow didn't picture. I didn't really love it out of the box and the fit wasn't super great either. It was a key hole aqua colored top, which just wasn't working with the whole nursing tank thing I got going on. Anyways, that was my second fix!




No comments:
Post a Comment