Sunday, March 7, 2010

Engagement Par-tay!

A few weekends ago, some friends threw us an Engagement party in Charlotte. We had a blast and felt very blessed to have so many of our friends and family there to celebrate. It was exciting to think about all the celebrating that is coming our way with the many weddings approaching!

The night started off with a nice dinner with some friends on the rooftop at Cafe Central, where the party took place. It got a little chilly so we moved inside and everyone starting arriving. I was like a little kid anytime someone new walked through the door. It really is a cool feeling to have everyone together and know they are there for you! Here are a few pictures from the night. Thanks to everyone that made the night so special for Kyle and I!


Kyle and I

Mike, BFF, Kyle and I (Love these two!)

Ah! The Chidesters and Flemings :)

Angie, Andrea, Laurie, and I- Got to love the Grad School girls and of course my two crazy bros

No comments: